Executive Coaching is aimed at inspiring executive leaders to make behavioural changes which transform themselves and the people around them, thereby increasing business results and performance.
Do you want to strengthen your global leadership skills? Do you want to prepare yourself for managing in a new country? Or do you need to resolve a conflict that involves cultural differences? My intercultural coaching & training methods will ensure that you reach your goal.
There are times when it’s best to use traditional coaching to find the solution to a challenge, where I help you find the answers yourself. There are other times when you might prefer individual training or mentoring and decisive counseling – or a mixture of all three. It all depends on what you want the programme to achieve.
By using Mapps® method, we will use the metaphorical language of geography to transform the challenges of change into a roadmap.
- What you can achieve through intercultural executive coaching?
- Strengthen your global leadership skills
- Optimize your global communication and collaboration
- Become fully equipped to lead in a new country or cultural environment
- Gain control of your culture-related challenge
- Solve conflicts with a global business partner
- Get ahead in your global career
Get in Touch